CDex 2.04 Crack Latest Version Full Free Download
CDex is capable of extracting the data from an audio CD and providing you with a WAV file that can be used to create compilation audio CD’s or the audio data can be compressed using an audio encoder. CDex supports numerous encoders.
WAV files on the hard drive can be converted to a Compressed Audio File (and vice-versa). CDex also supports many audio file tag formats like the ID3V1 and ID3V2 tags, which can be automatically inserted as part of the ripping process.
- Direct recording of multiple tracks
- Read / store album information from/to the cdplayer.ini file
- Read / store album information from/to a local and/or remote CD Database (CDDB)
- Support CD-Text (if your CD-drive supports it)
- Advanced jitter correction (based on the cd-paranoia ripping library)
- Indicates track progress and jitter control
- Normalization of the audio signal
- Supports many CD-Drive from many manufacturers
- Conversion of external WAV files
- Support for M3U and PLS playlist files
- Best of all, it’s free (GPL license, source code available)
- Several languages are supported
Built-in media player and playlist creation
CDex comes with many goodies, including a built-in media player and it has the ability to create music playlists in PLS or M3U format.
Supported file formats
The list of supported file types and audio encoders is quite long as this tool can work with WAV, MP3 or OGG, as well as APE, FAAC or Windows WMA8 encoder.
Save track info and grab details from the Internet
As soon as a CD is loaded, you can view and store the tracks’ information. An important mention is that the program supports Compact Disc Database (CCDB) and can easily retrieve the song details.
Normalize and convert files
With the help of CDex, the ripped tracks can be normalized to level the audio signal. The application can also convert WAV files stored on your PC or on a remote system.
Extra features to play with
Insofar as the audio information accompanying the extracted tracks is concerned, this utility can handle various file tag formats, including ID3v1 and ID3v2. Thus, the song data can be added during the ripping process.
Another function that may come in handy, even if it is rather unexpected to find it in such a software application, is the recording capability. Therefore, you can use it to capture sound from a device connected via an analog input line.
An efficient CD ripper and converter
To sum things up, it’s safe to say that CDex has everything you need to successfully back up your audio CD collection and turn the tracks into digital files that can be played back on any computer by most players. The good feature pack provides the necessary tools for even more tasks like playlist generation or WAV conversion.
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.