HWiNFO 5.84 Crack Latest Version Full Free Download
HWiNFO is a hardware information and diagnostic app that supports the latest components and industry technologies.
The app is really useful for providing you with all the data you need to make the right decisions for your system; such as searching for driver updates.
Key Features Include:
- System health monitoring and reporting.
- Fully comprehensive hardware information.
- Customizable table, graphs, gadgets, and extensions.
- Text, CSV, XML, (M)HTML, report and log-files.
HWiNFO is a simple yet powerful app, which can scan your computer’s components and provides you with an abundance of data about the operating system, storage capacity, RAM etc. HWiNFO also displays deeper information, like the number of logical CPUs, memory speed, and battery-cycle levels.
Overall, HWiNFO gives you a stack of information with real-time monitoring in a well-structured system utility app. The downside is that there are no benchmarking tools.
HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies, and standards. It’s targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer’s hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts too. The retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v5.80 changelog:
- Security hardening of the HWiNFO kernel driver.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6797D/NCT5567D LPC/HW monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring of future MSI 3xx mainboard series.
- Added fan speed monitoring on several new ASUS notebook models.
- Fixed reporting of current DMI link speed for several Intel CPUs.
- Fixed reporting of AMD Zen temperature when using alternate scale range.
- Added support of some ACPI sensors on Windows 10.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS G11CD.
- Enhanced support of Intel Denverton.
- Added monitoring of new AMD GPU Memory Usage parameter.
- Extended reporting of AMD graphics driver version.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA X299 DARK.
- Added universal monitoring of GPU Video Encode/Decode/Processing, Computing, VR usage on Windows 10.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS H370, B360, and H310 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock H370, B360, and H310 series.
- Added reporting of VIA/S3G Chrome 64x GPU clocks.
- Added a dedicated GPU sensor for GPUs other than Intel, AMD, NVIDIA.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v5.84 changelog:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z270M-ITX.
- Fixed a possible crash on some systems with larger VBIOSes.
- Fixed enumeration of multiple VBIOSes in VFCT.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X470 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X470 series mainboards.
- Updated monitoring of stopped fan on Sapphire Radeon RX Vega GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X470 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z370M Pro4.
- Fixed monitoring of Extension/Assistant fans on some ASUS 100-300 Intel series boards.
- Added reporting of Core Performance Order for AMD Pinnacle Ridge.
- Added a workaround for problems installing a driver on some systems.
- Free Software Added reporting of Secure Boot state.
- Fixed monitoring of EC temperatures on some ASUS Z170 series mainboards.
- Fixed a possible crash on some systems using Microsoft East Asian/IME keyboards.
- Added reporting of FPGA information via SMBIOS.
- Enabled DELL EC sensor on Alienware Aurora systems.
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.